- FREE Guide on Preparing A Winning Clinical Trial Protocol. bit.ly/dNqndo 6 years ago
- The latest statistics on Clinical Trial Success at different phases of development, are out. Take a look bit.ly/fEr4xo 6 years ago
- Autoimmune Disease Phase 3 studies are twice as likely to be Successful as Oncology Phase 3 Clinical Studies. http://b…http://lnkd.in/2mD-7e 6 years ago
- Clinical Trial Probability of Success? Just How Probable Is A Great Outcome. bit.ly/fEr4xo 6 years ago
- Phase 3 clinical Trial Success Rates Vary By Disease. Read More at http://bit.ly/fEr4xo http://lnkd.in/2mD-7e 6 years ago
- Clinical Trial Probability of Success? Just How Probable Is A Great Outcome.
- Clinical Trial Success: How Do You Define Success?
- CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT: CLINICAL TRIAL DATA MANAGEMENT, STATISTICAL PROGRAMMING AND ANALYSIS, AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
- CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT: THE CLINICAL TRIAL CASE REPORT FORM AND CLINICAL TRIAL MONITORING
- Ensuring Clinical Trial Data Quality
- After CNN investigation, Puerto Rico asks funeral homes to help identify hurricane deaths November 21, 2017Puerto Rico is asking for help with its efforts to tally deaths from Hurricane Maria.
- Puerto Rico's uncounted hurricane deaths November 20, 2017People on this part of the island knew Quintín Vidal Rolón for two things: his white cowboy hat, which he seemed to wear every day of his 89-year life; and his beat-up Ford pickup truck, which he'd been driving for at least 50 years.
- Maria's uncounted dead November 21, 2017Puerto Rico says the hurricane killed 55 people, but funeral homes claim the storm caused nine times that many deaths. We went there to investigate.
- Doctors unite to deliver supplies to Puerto Rico November 8, 2017After Hurricane Harvey flooded her city of Houston in August, Jennifer McQuade planned to donate socks.
- Survivors of Hurricane Maria desperately need aid October 31, 2017Puerto Rico is desperate.
- After CNN investigation, Puerto Rico asks funeral homes to help identify hurricane deaths November 21, 2017
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Dr Michael Silverman talks about some of the clinical experiences of BioStrategics Consulting Ltd and what he describes as his ideal business clients. BioStrategics Consulting Ltd provides its services through its President and Senior Clinical Development Consultant, Michael H Silverman, … Continue reading
New FDA Safety Requirements: Question on timing and how it affects current INDs and clinical studies
Dr. Shailesh C. Comment and Question: “Excellent comments. I completely agree that the new guidance on safety reporting helps Sponsor’s on better judgment and possibility to make better assessments. It means Sponsor’s have to monitor the clinical studies, any post … Continue reading
Michael Silverman comments on the new FDA Clinical Study Safety Monitoring Requirements including the ability to evaluate events in context and the new definition of unexpected events I’ve come a little late to the topic, but I’m now studying up … Continue reading
Dr Silverman explains some of BioStrategics Consulting Ltd clinical development services: BioStrategics Consulting Ltd provides its services through its President and Senior Clinical Development Consultant, Michael H Silverman, MD, FACP. Since 1999, BioStrategics Consulting Ltd has been providing strategic, management-level … Continue reading
“Doing it right” in Phase 2 clinical trials: When I was young in the pharmaceutical industry, I was on a job interview when I first heard a catchphrase that eloquently captures an attitude that one encounters every so often in … Continue reading
BioStrategics Consulting Ltd Introduces its President and Senior Clinical Development Consultant, Michael H. Silverman, MD, FACP.
BioStrategics Consulting Ltd provides its services through its President and Senior Clinical Development Consultant, Michael H Silverman, MD, FACP. Dr Silverman received his medical education at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine and is doubly Board-Certified in Internal … Continue reading
BioStrategics Consulting Ltd Launches New Blog Site for Companies Contemplating Clinical Development of Their Medical Products.
BioStrategics Consulting Ltd provides a range of management-level clinical development consulting services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. The goal of this blog is to provide a forum to discuss the challenges and intricacies of clinical development, as … Continue reading