- FREE Guide on Preparing A Winning Clinical Trial Protocol. bit.ly/dNqndo 6 years ago
- The latest statistics on Clinical Trial Success at different phases of development, are out. Take a look bit.ly/fEr4xo 6 years ago
- Autoimmune Disease Phase 3 studies are twice as likely to be Successful as Oncology Phase 3 Clinical Studies. http://b…http://lnkd.in/2mD-7e 6 years ago
- Clinical Trial Probability of Success? Just How Probable Is A Great Outcome. bit.ly/fEr4xo 6 years ago
- Phase 3 clinical Trial Success Rates Vary By Disease. Read More at http://bit.ly/fEr4xo http://lnkd.in/2mD-7e 6 years ago
- Clinical Trial Probability of Success? Just How Probable Is A Great Outcome.
- Clinical Trial Success: How Do You Define Success?
- CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT: CLINICAL TRIAL DATA MANAGEMENT, STATISTICAL PROGRAMMING AND ANALYSIS, AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
- CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT: THE CLINICAL TRIAL CASE REPORT FORM AND CLINICAL TRIAL MONITORING
- Ensuring Clinical Trial Data Quality
- Researchers question whether you should really finish your antibiotics July 27, 2017The standing argument that failing to complete a course of antibiotics could fuel the rise of antibiotic resistance has little evidence, a group of United Kingdom researchers argue in a new paper. In an analysis published in the medical journal the BMJ on Thursday, they say that completing a course of antibiotics may instead increase the risk of resistance. […]
- Antibiotic of last resort amplified to halt superbugs May 30, 2017Scientists in the United States have developed a vital tool in the battle against superbugs by re-engineering a decades-old antibiotic.
- This STD is becoming 'smarter' and harder to treat July 8, 2017Gonorrhea is becoming harder and in some cases impossible to treat with antibiotics, the World Health Organization said.
- CDC identifies first US cases of drug-resistant fungal infection November 4, 2016Thirteen individuals have become ill from a serious and sometimes fatal fungal infection previously unseen in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday. The fungus, Candida auris, is known to occur in health care settings such as hospitals and nursing homes.
- The microscopic critter that can survive almost anything July 27, 2017Tardigrades, often called the "water bears" or "moss piglets," are starting to reveal more secrets about their ability to survive extreme conditions that humans can't, according to a new study in the journal PLOS.
- Researchers question whether you should really finish your antibiotics July 27, 2017
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Dr Michael Silverman talks about some of the clinical experiences of BioStrategics Consulting Ltd and what he describes as his ideal business clients. BioStrategics Consulting Ltd provides its services through its President and Senior Clinical Development Consultant, Michael H Silverman, … Continue reading
New FDA Safety Requirements: Question on timing and how it affects current INDs and clinical studies
Dr. Shailesh C. Comment and Question: “Excellent comments. I completely agree that the new guidance on safety reporting helps Sponsor’s on better judgment and possibility to make better assessments. It means Sponsor’s have to monitor the clinical studies, any post … Continue reading
Michael Silverman comments on the new FDA Clinical Study Safety Monitoring Requirements including the ability to evaluate events in context and the new definition of unexpected events I’ve come a little late to the topic, but I’m now studying up … Continue reading
Dr Silverman explains some of BioStrategics Consulting Ltd clinical development services: BioStrategics Consulting Ltd provides its services through its President and Senior Clinical Development Consultant, Michael H Silverman, MD, FACP. Since 1999, BioStrategics Consulting Ltd has been providing strategic, management-level … Continue reading
“Doing it right” in Phase 2 clinical trials: When I was young in the pharmaceutical industry, I was on a job interview when I first heard a catchphrase that eloquently captures an attitude that one encounters every so often in … Continue reading
BioStrategics Consulting Ltd Introduces its President and Senior Clinical Development Consultant, Michael H. Silverman, MD, FACP.
BioStrategics Consulting Ltd provides its services through its President and Senior Clinical Development Consultant, Michael H Silverman, MD, FACP. Dr Silverman received his medical education at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine and is doubly Board-Certified in Internal … Continue reading
BioStrategics Consulting Ltd Launches New Blog Site for Companies Contemplating Clinical Development of Their Medical Products.
BioStrategics Consulting Ltd provides a range of management-level clinical development consulting services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. The goal of this blog is to provide a forum to discuss the challenges and intricacies of clinical development, as … Continue reading