- FREE Guide on Preparing A Winning Clinical Trial Protocol. bit.ly/dNqndo 6 years ago
- The latest statistics on Clinical Trial Success at different phases of development, are out. Take a look bit.ly/fEr4xo 6 years ago
- Autoimmune Disease Phase 3 studies are twice as likely to be Successful as Oncology Phase 3 Clinical Studies. http://b…http://lnkd.in/2mD-7e 6 years ago
- Clinical Trial Probability of Success? Just How Probable Is A Great Outcome. bit.ly/fEr4xo 6 years ago
- Phase 3 clinical Trial Success Rates Vary By Disease. Read More at http://bit.ly/fEr4xo http://lnkd.in/2mD-7e 6 years ago
- Clinical Trial Probability of Success? Just How Probable Is A Great Outcome.
- Clinical Trial Success: How Do You Define Success?
- CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT: CLINICAL TRIAL DATA MANAGEMENT, STATISTICAL PROGRAMMING AND ANALYSIS, AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
- CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT: THE CLINICAL TRIAL CASE REPORT FORM AND CLINICAL TRIAL MONITORING
- Ensuring Clinical Trial Data Quality
- After CNN investigation, Puerto Rico asks funeral homes to help identify hurricane deaths November 21, 2017Puerto Rico is asking for help with its efforts to tally deaths from Hurricane Maria.
- Puerto Rico's uncounted hurricane deaths November 20, 2017People on this part of the island knew Quintín Vidal Rolón for two things: his white cowboy hat, which he seemed to wear every day of his 89-year life; and his beat-up Ford pickup truck, which he'd been driving for at least 50 years.
- Maria's uncounted dead November 21, 2017Puerto Rico says the hurricane killed 55 people, but funeral homes claim the storm caused nine times that many deaths. We went there to investigate.
- Doctors unite to deliver supplies to Puerto Rico November 8, 2017After Hurricane Harvey flooded her city of Houston in August, Jennifer McQuade planned to donate socks.
- Survivors of Hurricane Maria desperately need aid October 31, 2017Puerto Rico is desperate.
- After CNN investigation, Puerto Rico asks funeral homes to help identify hurricane deaths November 21, 2017
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Dr Michael Silverman of BioStrategics Consulting Ltd, reviews the type of clinical trial end points to use at different clinical development phases of a pharmaceutical product. In my last blog I talked about the general concept of clinical trial end … Continue reading
Dr Michael Silverman of BioStrategics Consulting Ltd., reviews the use of efficacy end points in clinical trials and the needs of the different audiences, including corporate sponsors, scientists and academics, regulatory authorities and the consumer. The choice of clinical trial … Continue reading
Dr Michael Silverman of BioStrategics Consulting Ltd discusses some of the dilemmas associated with Phase 1 clinical study design and implementation in the field of oncology and the impact on drug development. Many of you are knowledgeable about Phase 1 … Continue reading
Dr Michael Silverman of BioStrategics Consulting Ltd discusses some of the more common mistakes made in Phase 2 clinical study design and implementation. Every so often, I run into someone who sees Phase 2 clinical studies as an unnecessary stage … Continue reading