- FREE Guide on Preparing A Winning Clinical Trial Protocol. bit.ly/dNqndo 6 years ago
- The latest statistics on Clinical Trial Success at different phases of development, are out. Take a look bit.ly/fEr4xo 6 years ago
- Autoimmune Disease Phase 3 studies are twice as likely to be Successful as Oncology Phase 3 Clinical Studies. http://b…http://lnkd.in/2mD-7e 6 years ago
- Clinical Trial Probability of Success? Just How Probable Is A Great Outcome. bit.ly/fEr4xo 6 years ago
- Phase 3 clinical Trial Success Rates Vary By Disease. Read More at http://bit.ly/fEr4xo http://lnkd.in/2mD-7e 6 years ago
- Clinical Trial Probability of Success? Just How Probable Is A Great Outcome.
- Clinical Trial Success: How Do You Define Success?
- CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT: CLINICAL TRIAL DATA MANAGEMENT, STATISTICAL PROGRAMMING AND ANALYSIS, AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
- CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT: THE CLINICAL TRIAL CASE REPORT FORM AND CLINICAL TRIAL MONITORING
- Ensuring Clinical Trial Data Quality
- Researchers question whether you should really finish your antibiotics July 27, 2017The standing argument that failing to complete a course of antibiotics could fuel the rise of antibiotic resistance has little evidence, a group of United Kingdom researchers argue in a new paper. In an analysis published in the medical journal the BMJ on Thursday, they say that completing a course of antibiotics may instead increase the risk of resistance. […]
- Antibiotic of last resort amplified to halt superbugs May 30, 2017Scientists in the United States have developed a vital tool in the battle against superbugs by re-engineering a decades-old antibiotic.
- This STD is becoming 'smarter' and harder to treat July 8, 2017Gonorrhea is becoming harder and in some cases impossible to treat with antibiotics, the World Health Organization said.
- CDC identifies first US cases of drug-resistant fungal infection November 4, 2016Thirteen individuals have become ill from a serious and sometimes fatal fungal infection previously unseen in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday. The fungus, Candida auris, is known to occur in health care settings such as hospitals and nursing homes.
- The microscopic critter that can survive almost anything July 27, 2017Tardigrades, often called the "water bears" or "moss piglets," are starting to reveal more secrets about their ability to survive extreme conditions that humans can't, according to a new study in the journal PLOS.
- Researchers question whether you should really finish your antibiotics July 27, 2017
Tag Archives: data
CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT: CLINICAL TRIAL DATA MANAGEMENT, STATISTICAL PROGRAMMING AND ANALYSIS, AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
A key aspect of clinical development and clinical trial operational success is getting the data right. Dr Michael Silverman, principal at BioStrategics Consulting Ltd., discusses the importance of Data Management, the Statistical Programming and Analysis, and the Quality Assurance activities. … Continue reading