- FREE Guide on Preparing A Winning Clinical Trial Protocol. bit.ly/dNqndo 7 years ago
- The latest statistics on Clinical Trial Success at different phases of development, are out. Take a look bit.ly/fEr4xo 7 years ago
- Autoimmune Disease Phase 3 studies are twice as likely to be Successful as Oncology Phase 3 Clinical Studies. http://b…http://lnkd.in/2mD-7e 7 years ago
- Clinical Trial Probability of Success? Just How Probable Is A Great Outcome. bit.ly/fEr4xo 7 years ago
- Phase 3 clinical Trial Success Rates Vary By Disease. Read More at http://bit.ly/fEr4xo http://lnkd.in/2mD-7e 7 years ago
- Clinical Trial Probability of Success? Just How Probable Is A Great Outcome.
- Clinical Trial Success: How Do You Define Success?
- CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT: CLINICAL TRIAL DATA MANAGEMENT, STATISTICAL PROGRAMMING AND ANALYSIS, AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
- CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT: THE CLINICAL TRIAL CASE REPORT FORM AND CLINICAL TRIAL MONITORING
- Ensuring Clinical Trial Data Quality
- Chain restaurants are less healthy than fast food, global study finds December 13, 2018Fast food often gets the blame for calorific meals, but new research has found that your favorite chain restaurants are dishing up meals with even more excessive calories, worsening the global obesity epidemic.
- Cuba 'acoustic attack' mystery continues as study offers more details on US diplomats' symptoms December 12, 2018It started with a phone call that Dr. Michael Hoffer said he had never received before in his career -- not even after serving 21 years in the military.
- Fentanyl is the deadliest drug in America, CDC confirms December 12, 2018Fentanyl is now the most commonly used drug involved in drug overdoses, according to a new government report. The latest numbers from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's National Center for Health Statistics say that the rate of drug overdoses involving the synthetic opioid skyrocketed by about 113% each year from 2013 through 2016. […]
- Kaléo to offer lower-priced opioid antidote December 12, 2018Pharmaceutical company Kaléo announced Wednesday that it will offer a generic version of its opioid antidote Evzio for $178 for a carton containing two single-dose auto-injector pens.
- Animal attacks cost us more than $1 billion a year, and they're becoming more common December 11, 2018Animal-related injuries lead to health care costs of more than $1 billion a year in the United States, according to a new study -- and they're happening more often.
- Chain restaurants are less healthy than fast food, global study finds December 13, 2018