- FREE Guide on Preparing A Winning Clinical Trial Protocol. bit.ly/dNqndo 6 years ago
- The latest statistics on Clinical Trial Success at different phases of development, are out. Take a look bit.ly/fEr4xo 6 years ago
- Autoimmune Disease Phase 3 studies are twice as likely to be Successful as Oncology Phase 3 Clinical Studies. http://b…http://lnkd.in/2mD-7e 6 years ago
- Clinical Trial Probability of Success? Just How Probable Is A Great Outcome. bit.ly/fEr4xo 6 years ago
- Phase 3 clinical Trial Success Rates Vary By Disease. Read More at http://bit.ly/fEr4xo http://lnkd.in/2mD-7e 6 years ago
- Clinical Trial Probability of Success? Just How Probable Is A Great Outcome.
- Clinical Trial Success: How Do You Define Success?
- CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT: CLINICAL TRIAL DATA MANAGEMENT, STATISTICAL PROGRAMMING AND ANALYSIS, AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
- CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT: THE CLINICAL TRIAL CASE REPORT FORM AND CLINICAL TRIAL MONITORING
- Ensuring Clinical Trial Data Quality
- Walking while counting backward can diagnose dementia February 21, 2018Simple walking tests can accurately diagnose a type of dementia that may sometimes be reversed when identified early and quickly treated, a study published Wednesday in the journal Neurology found.
- Excessive alcohol use linked to dementia February 21, 2018Excessive alcohol use could increase your risk for all types of dementia, particularly early-onset dementia, according to a new study.
- Intergenerational care: Where kids help the elderly live longer February 18, 2018On the surface, Nightingale House in London looks like any other residential home for the elderly. With almost 200 residents, it's one of the the largest care homes in the country.
- Nursing homes sedate residents with dementia by misusing antipsychotic drugs February 5, 2018Children complained about parents who were robbed of their personalities and turned into zombies. Residents remembered slurring their words and being unable to think or stay awake. Former administrators admitted doling out drugs without having appropriate diagnoses, securing informed consent or divulging risks.
- Why it's so hard to treat dementia January 18, 2018Finding a cure for neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's is challenging. They're difficult to diagnose, and drugs struggle to get into the brain as the brain's blood supply is largely separate to the rest of the body.
- Walking while counting backward can diagnose dementia February 21, 2018